Tuesday 20 May 2014

You Have Farther To Go



Song to Meditate On: I Know The Plans I Have - Martha Munizzi (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja2XaS_JeDk)

Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favourite scriptures, it says “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

This scripture gives me so much hope knowing that where I am today is not my destination. It allows me to realize that there is so much more that God has in store for me, things that I cannot even imagine.

Another scripture I just love is 1 Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

These two scripture fills me with so much excitement because I know that my God has so much more in store for me. It excites me even more because there is a future that God has in store for me that I do not even know about and as –Rosalia de Castro, author and poet puts it “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.”

Ladies today be encouraged by these scriptures knowing that God has a plan for your future, knowing that what you have achieved today is only a part of God’s plan for you. Where you are on your journey is just a part of the way because you have much farther to go.

On this journey it is very important that you trust God knowing that He has prepared and equipped you for the next phase. It is also very important that you know that the vision that God has for you is bigger than you. As another favourite scripture of mine says “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

So ladies in case you had any doubt about where your journey ends, just meditate on these scriptures and get excited about where God is taking you next.
Let’s Pray,

Oh Lord, thank you for thinking so highly of us. Lord we submit to you tonight so that you can take us farther, higher and deeper according to your will.

In Jesus Name

Amen


Have a God Filled Day Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment